Hello everyone. This is a recent dream I had. I would like to tell it to you but please put in mind that this is short. It kinda started like this.
I was in like an abandoned barn. But it also didn't look like it at the same time. The walls were boarded up with wood. Someone just doesn't know how to make the place more decorative. It looked terrible. The woods weren't properly placed and you could see the wall at the back. It was extremely dirty, it look more like black than white. There was someone with me. But I wasn't sure who. I could see some people going in rooms. It look sort of familiar. Like I had this dream before, maybe I am just loosing my mind. Soon, when people had entered the rooms. The doors were boarded up, but the door was open. I looked below. It was dirt and patches of grass everywhere.
There were also aquarium-like places at the walls. It was like a mini zoo. I looked inside one of the aquarium-like. I could see iguanas. In some other aquarium I saw fish. It was very strange. Some of the animals were outside instead of in. The person that was beside me ran to the right side. I followed, but walking. It was strange. I could see the outside. It was like a nice field of grass and I could see a huge tree.
She ran outside and I followed. I could see many people there with her. They went closer to me. Suddenly, I heard a hissing. I looked at back at where I came from. There was a huge snake. Cobra, if I am not mistaken. I tried to protect them but I realized I was vulnerable. Then suddenly, I was on the floor with something binding my whole body. I could really move. Then, a man just took it off. It was somehow, a dragon-looking-animal-thing. He looked at me and threw the dragon-looking-animal-thing next to me. I got up.
And I woke up.
There were also aquarium-like places at the walls. It was like a mini zoo. I looked inside one of the aquarium-like. I could see iguanas. In some other aquarium I saw fish. It was very strange. Some of the animals were outside instead of in. The person that was beside me ran to the right side. I followed, but walking. It was strange. I could see the outside. It was like a nice field of grass and I could see a huge tree.
She ran outside and I followed. I could see many people there with her. They went closer to me. Suddenly, I heard a hissing. I looked at back at where I came from. There was a huge snake. Cobra, if I am not mistaken. I tried to protect them but I realized I was vulnerable. Then suddenly, I was on the floor with something binding my whole body. I could really move. Then, a man just took it off. It was somehow, a dragon-looking-animal-thing. He looked at me and threw the dragon-looking-animal-thing next to me. I got up.
And I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment