Sorry for the super long update but if you follow me in my general blog (crazylittlememories), I will only update after SPM but I have decided to continue writing (after a super long hiatus) my dream diary. This dream, it one of the most scariest dreams I had and it's the only dream that made me woke up in cold sweat.
There was a woman lying in bed, she couldn't see me and the weird thing is, I couldn't see myself. The mirror was directly in front of me but somehow, it seems like I'm a vampire. I couldn't see my own reflection but I was there, staring at her. A woman, with long black hair and her face... oh.. her face. White as white could be, her eyes... single eye lid but very small like an average asian. She looked sorta like the Coming Soon's actress. (It's a Thai horror). There she was staring at herself with a knife in her right hand. She hesitated.. but then she lowered it onto her forehead and scratched it deeply while going downwards. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. I just stood there looking, I was worried she could see me. It went down and down then suddenly I couldn't take it anymore.
I was thrown into another dream, I couldn't even wake up. I knew it was a nightmare!! This time, I was in my house, it was night. In my room, the curtains were drawn open and I saw something that made my heart jump so far, it felt like I couldn't get it anymore. It was a woman, with her hands high above her head. She was wearing some sort of white gown, everything was white about her. It wasn't an angel, in fact, it looked like a ghost! I screamed for my mother. I kept shouting "Tudung lady! Tudung lady!" and I don't know why.
After that I woke up, breathing deeply and my heart beating so fast. I was in sweat and I realized the air-con was still on! Argh! I hope these kind of dreams won't haunt me anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment